In today’s time, everyone needs Online Money Wallets. We use them many times in our everyday life. In such a situation, we have the option in the form of many Online Money Wallets, in which there is no one unknown in the name of Paytm.
Paytm has achieved a place in the world of Online Money Wallets, but in the recent past, Paytm has been very controversial about its service and user’s data, due to which many consumers of Paytm have also turned to the new Online Money Wallets. The graph of Paytm deteriorated after the recent revelations about the user’s data, in which a website claimed on Paytm that it shares the data of its consumers with other companies and government. Which was later accepted by the owner of Paytm and his brother as well.
How to Delete Paytm Account
You can delete Paytm Account in two ways. In which you have the first option of Paytm App and second by Paytm Help Line Number. In the article How to Delete Paytm Account, first, we will talk about how to Delete Paytm Account by Paytm Help Line Number.
- To delete an account through Paytm Help Line Number, first, call the number 011 33996699. Keep in mind that you have to make this call from your registered mobile number only, which you want to delete Paytm Account.
- During the call, you will be given many instructions, which you will understand, you will also have the option to delete the Paytm account further. With which you will be able to easily close your account forever.
How to Delete Paytm Account Now let’s talk on the other option in which you can delete your Paytm Account by Paytm Application.
- In Paytm Application, you have to first select 24 × 7 option in the Menu Tab.
- After which click on Managing my Paytm Account.
- There you will get the option of I am unable to access my account.
- After you have to select I need to block my account.
- After this step, you will get the form of Message Us.
- In which you have to give a reason to delete the Paytm Account and submit the form.
In this way, you will be able to delete your Paytm Account forever. But the thing to note is that if you delete a Paytm account from one of your numbers, then you will not be able to create a Paytm account from the same number again.
How to Delete Paytm Account or Deactivate Paytm Account Through Official Website –
- Log on to the official website of Paytm from your smartphone or computer.
- Move your mouse pointer to the profile icon available at the top right corner of the screen and select the 24×7 help option.
- You will be redirected to the help page and select My Account option inside the help us understand your concern section.
- Now select your issue category is I want to close/delete my account, also, choose your issue and it will show you Message Us option.
- Next write a message for deleting the account, mention your account details and click on submit your query button.
- The customer care executive will contact you within 24 hours regarding your request and upon your confirmation, your request will successfully be processed.
I hope we worked best and hope you have leaned the steps How to delete Paytm account, if you have any difficulty, you can comment below we will try to solve you. If you like this post then don’t forget to share it, everyone, so that other peoples can also get help.