Bluehost is one of the most popular and well-known companies in the world of web hosting. Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth founded it. But currently, Bluehost is owned by Endurance International Group (EIG).
Bluehost offers a variety of hosting plans with 24/7 customer support. Also, Bluehost is also officially recommended by WordPress.org. Although many web hosting companies are available in the market, Bluehost is the cheapest and best among them all.
In this post, We are going to share the Bluehost review that will help determine if Bluehost is right for you.
BlueHost Hosting Review –
Bluehost is one of the oldest and largest web hosting companies. So far 2M+ website has been hosted on Bluehost. Also, WordPress recommends this. They provide 24/7 customer support, excellent hosting service, performance, user-friendly control panel, one-year free domain to their customers. Also, if you host your site on Bluehost, you do not have to worry about your website.
So let’s start Bluehost review without losing time…
Any slow loading site greatly affects user experience and website rankings. Also, Google uses website loading speed as a ranking factor.
Therefore, website loading speed is very important in today’s Internet era. If your site takes longer to load, then your site will not rank better in search engines. But when you buy hosting from Bluehost, you do not have to worry about website performance (slow loading speed).
Bluehost guarantees 99.9% Uptime and provides better loading speed. You can upgrade its PHP version to PHP 7 to get even better performance. Bluehost’s loading speed is around 1.5 seconds, which is great to rank.
You can take your site performance to a new level with the Well-optimized Site + Caching Plugin.
- A2Hosting Plan and Offers 51% Off April 2020 With 300$ Worth Gift – Offer Limited Time.
- Five best webs hosting for small business in 2020
Bluehost Hosting plans –
Bluehost provides shared hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated hosting to start an online business. You can choose any hosting according to your needs. The best part is that it provides unmetered bandwidth, storage, free SSL Certificate and a free domain.
- Shared hosting – This is the best option for launching a new website at a low cost. In Shared hosting, multiple sites are hosted on the same server.
- Cloud Hosting – This is a new hosting market that allows your site to have better loading speed and multiple cloud servers. If there is a hardware problem on your site, it will automatically switch to another server.
- WordPress hosting – This hosting package is specially designed for WordPress site.
- WooCommerce hosting – This allows you to easily start an online store with WordPress. WooCommerce hosting is specifically for an e-commerce site.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting – It increases the power, flexibility and performance of your site and provides dedicated virtual resources in a shared environment.
- Dedicated server hosting – Provides ultimate website performance, security, and control to your site.
With any Bluehost hosting plan, you can get 1-click WordPress installation and all plans
easy to use comes with cPanel where you can manage your hosting, databases and many other things.
Blues Host Hosting Price –
Bluehost’s pricing plan is very cheap and affordable, which you can choose according to your website.
Bluehost’s Shared hosting starts at 199 / mo, its lowest price. Shared hosting is great for starting a new website, and it comes with three different prices.
- Basic – With this plan, you can host only one website. However, it allows you to host 50 Sub Domains. Apart from this, it provides 50GB storage, Unmetered Bandwidth, Free SSL, five email accounts and 10mb storage for each email account. When you renew it, you will have to pay $ 7.99 per month.
- Plus – It allows you to host unlimited websites with unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth and free SSL. The price starts at $ 5.95 per month, but at the time of Renewal, you will have to pay $ 10.99 per month.
- Prime – This plan also starts at $ 5.95 per month. It has domain privacy and site backup Pro free. Everything is unlimited in this plan. At Renewal, you have to pay $ 14.99 per month.
If you are thinking of starting a new blog, then I would recommend you shared hosting. When your website starts growing, you can easily upgrade it to a suitable plan.
Refund Policy –
Bluehost offers its customers a great refund policy. When you buy any Bluehost hosting package, and you feel that it is not able to meet your requirement, you can cancel it within 30 days and get Full Refund. But if you also take free domain with hosting plan, then around 1200rs will be charged for the domain at the time of hosting cancellation. Read Bluehost Refund Policy for more information.
Features and Functions –
Bluehost comes with a powerful web hosting features and functions such as PHP, Apache, Curl, Python, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, Ruby / Ruby on Rails and much more.
You can create your website with one click on WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc. Apart from this, the cPanel of Bluehost hosting plans includes Website Statistics, Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL etc.
Easy to use –
Bluehost hosting plans come with an easy and user-friendly interface. Apart from this, all the hosting package’s cPanel is very easy to use, and they all provide a one-click installation which will give you any type of website.
Such as blog, forum, CMS, wiki, photo gallery, E-commerce store etc. You do not need any kind of coding knowledge. Just select the software, enter the information related to the site and hit the install button. Your website is ready.
Security Features –
Bluehost provides protection like SHH Access, IP Blocker, SSL / TLS, Hotlink Protection, Leech Protection, SSL / TLS Status etc. for better security features. cPanel also has a Virus Scanner option which scans and deletes the malware installed on the site.
Additionally, it provides a Backup feature to make your site even more secure. So that you can easily restore your site in case of an accident. But you have to manually backup your site.
Customer Support –
Bluehost provides very good support to their customer. You can get 24/7 customer support using their live chat, ticketing system, and toll-free number. If you have a hosting-related issue, you can get free support.
Bluehost Pros and Cons –
All web hosting companies have some Pros and Cons. Here are the Pros and Cons of Bluehost –
- Pricing – These hosting plans are very cheap and affordable to start a new website.
- Free domain – If you buy any Bluehost hosting package, you get a free domain for one year for free.
- Performance – This gives your site 99% uptime and better loading speed.
Also, read – Bluehost vs HostGator for WordPress
If talking about Cons, there are no much Cons.
- Higher domain renews price – At the time of hosting signup, it gives one domain free for one year but at the time of Renewal, charges 1200rs.
If you have Fully satisfies with the Bluehost hosting and if you are planning to buy the Bluehost hosting then below is the link or button for buying option of Bluehost Hosting, and you will get some discount.
After buying comment below for discount…
In this Bluehost review, we told you all about Bluehost hosting. Which will help you decide, can it meet your needs?
If you want to know our decision? We found in this Bluehost review that it is reliable, fast, and affordable with 24/7 customer support and you can feel free to purchase it for your new website.
With Bluehost, you can launch from a small website to an e-commerce website. It is the # 1 rated web hosting for small businesses. If this Bluehost review has proved helpful to you, don’t forget to share it!